cicero : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a linear unit of the size of type slightly larger than an em
- n a Roman statesman and orator remembered for his mastery of Latin prose (106-43 BC)
News & Articles
- Cicero one step closer to Wal-Mart agreement
CICERO – Cicero officials have taken the next, and one of the final steps, in bringing a Walmart store to the community.
June 15, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Cicero woman hands over $10K in lottery scam
CICERO - A 60-year-old Cicero woman gave $10,000 to two men in an apparent lottery scam June 5, police reported. The woman was approached by two men in the 1400 block of South 49th Avenue.
June 14, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Cicero has rare budget surplus
When it comes to budget savings the town of Cicero has come up with the winning formula.
June 12, 2013 - CNYCentral.com
- Nadji Tehrani in SYS-CON Media
I am pleased to honor Cicero Inc. for their hard work and accomplishments. Their commitment to quality and excellence benefit the contact center experience as well as ROI for the companies that use them,said Nadji Tehrani, Executive Group...
- Adlai Stevenson in Washington Post
Do you remember,Stevenson said, "that in classical times when Cicero had finished speaking, the people said, 'How well he spoke,' but when Demosthenes had finished speaking, the people said, 'Let us march.' At this hour, Obama is the Democrats'...