chunking : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (psychology) the configuration of smaller units of information into large coordinated units
- v put together indiscriminately
- v group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
News & Articles
- Watermelon festival activities held
Cordele — A competitor in the 6 and under category of the junior watermelon eating contest takes a big bite out of a slice of sweet Cordele melon at the 64th annual Watermelon Days Festival Saturday at Crisp Regional Watermelon Park. The contest is sponsored each year by the Cordele Lions Club. There were plenty of activities for all throughout the day including a Watermelon Chunking and a Seed ...
June 24, 2013 - Cordele Dispatch
- Paula Creamer in USA Today
It's just been so up and down out here,Creamer said. "Normally, I hit a lot of fairways, and I haven't hit that many. I think it's taken me out of rhythm. The first nine, I was chunking it, hitting it kind of all over the place, and...
- Gilbert Arenas in ESPN
I'm a goof. C'mon, everyone knows that,Arenas said. "I look at my elders as the leaders. I don't want nobody looking at me. How can I tell somebody 'Don't shoot that shot' when I'm out there chunking 'em?"
- Steve Flesch in Cincinnati Enquirer
I'm not a fan of chipping it out every time you miss a fairway,Flesch said. "Or if you hit it in a fairway bunker, chunking it out."