- n pupa of a moth or butterfly enclosed in a cocoon
- In college, however, Sieger underwent such a dramatic weight gain that, ever since, she has been a size 6 butterfly struggling to emerge from a chrysalis of size 20 clothes.
- The top spot went to a firm in Jiangsu province busted for adulterating its nationally sold nutritional supplement, supposedly made from silkworm chrysalis.
- Any resemblance between Miltown and a chrysalis, doctors agreed, was confined to Dali's fancy.
News & Articles
- Celebrities show off CJFree bracelets at 12th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball
The 12th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball was held last Saturday and celebrities, including Glee ’s Lea Michele, stepped out to show their support. read more
June 15, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County announce date, theme for annual gala
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County announced that the organization will hold its annual Chrysalis Ball on Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Frisco Embassy Suites Hotel & Convention Center.
June 15, 2013 - The Frisco Enterprise
- Butterfly enthusiasts fear few Monarch sightings
SOMERSET, Pa. (AP) - Though the wiggling from a limb or post can last for days, that moment a monarch caterpillar transforms into a chrysalis lasts for about 60 seconds.
June 13, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Germaine Greer in International Herald Tribune
And then Greer writes this explosive line: "The story of how she emerged from her dowdy chrysalis to become the people's princess is often told, but what is seldom assessed is just how much of a performance this was."
- Arnaud Montebourg in MSNBC
Arnaud Montebourg, her spokesman, said yesterday the vote had "transformed a chrysalis into a butterfly".
- Catherine Bell in The Malaysian Insider
And Gemma got a butterfly kit, "where you send away for the caterpillars and watch the whole process as the chrysalis forms," says Bell.