- n a brownish-black mineral; the major source of chromium
- But it was never worked, because its chromite was mixed with too much iron ore.
- Already the nation can produce most of its own chromite and tantalum (crucially important in a secret war job).
- His experts know of promising copper sites in eight States, lead in seven, zinc in twelve, chromite in four, and Alaska iron in 14.
- Ashraf Ghani in The Associated Press
A former Afghan finance minister, Ashraf Ghani, wrote in a recent column for a London newspaper: "Afghanistan is rich in minerals including copper, iron, marble, chromite, manganese and emeralds. With good governance in place, these assets can...
- Dwight Duncan in BusinessWeek
One of the most exciting opportunities for all of Ontario is the so-called Ring of Fire, where they've found enormous deposits of chromite,Ontario Finance Minister Dwight Duncan said in a March 29 speech.