- n a port city and industrial center in southeastern Bangladesh on the Bay of Bengal
News & Articles
- Bangladesh: Indigenous Peoples engulfed in Chittagong Hill Tracts land conflict
A new report reveals how he Bangladeshi government’s failure to address rights to traditional lands in the eastern Chittagong Hill Tracts region has left tens of thousands of Pahari Indigenous people landless and trapped in a cycle of violent clashes with Bengali settlers. June 11, 2013 International The Bangladeshi government’s failure to address rights to traditional lands in the eastern ...
June 12, 2013 - Amnesty International
- Rahul Dravid in Frontline
I couldn't have scripted it better. Just playing for India would have been special, to be honest with you - whether it had been in Chittagong or at Lord's. But for it to have happened at Lord's - really the home of cricket,Dravid told...
- Sunil Gavaskar in Expressindia.com
I don't think there is any problem with Ricky at all. What happened on the first day at Chittagong was just one of those things,Gavaskar said.
- Sheikh Hasina in Hindustan Times
We will take initiatives to prepare and develop the Chittagong and Mongla ports so that India, Nepal and Bhutan can start using them this year,Hasina said.