- n a woolen tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece
- n primitive elongated bilaterally symmetrical marine mollusk having a mantle covered with eight calcareous plates
- Since the Garden of Eden, Eve's descendants have covered themselves sensibly and attractively only twicewith the Greek chiton 2,000 years ago and, in the late '50s, with the .
- On his first day at school in Chicago, Preston rode a bicycle and wore a Greek chiton.
- Who wore the chiton and lived on fish and olives.
News & Articles
- Sara Chatfield, glass artist
Sara Chatfield looks at a collection of her glass earrings at her jewelry shop called Chiton on Front Street. Sara Chatfield works on creating a seed glass bead at her Juneau studio.
Oct. 2, 2013 - Capital City Weekly