- n a sharp sound made by small birds or insects
- v make high-pitched sounds
the birds were chirping in the bushes
- v sing in modulation
- A shell-shocked Carlson could do little more than futilely chirp, "Aren't you supposed to be funny?" Chance at reconciliation: Too late now.
- Some may find it a bother to carry on chirp-filled walkie-talkie style dialogues, but this kind of voice instant-messaging, complete with Internet-style group chats, was bound to .
- Neither Sprint nor Verizon did anything to improve on the chirp itself.
News & Articles
- Fresh corn recipes highlight uses for golden kernels
It was 6 a.m. when I heard the chirp of my cell phone voice mail. Only my sister Edna calls that early, usually to give me the obits of the day. I punched up the message. "The corn is ready....
June 14, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Lote Tuqiri in The Age
I think he'll certainly have a chirp back but you can't make it personal,Tuqiri said. "It's a game where if you take things personally, it takes away from what you're trying to do as a team. I think we've been professional enough to do...
- Ryan Sidebottom in Telegraph.co.uk
Sidebottom said: "Goughie always likes a bit of a chirp in the dressing room and talks about his hat-tricks and I suppose you always dream of taking a hat-trick in a Test match. I've been on a hat-trick two or three times in my career but I've never...
- Dana White in Canoe.ca
This is a great card ...... It'll be one of those fights that after it's over, everybody's going to go, 'That was a great card.' But they chirp about it leading up to it,White said Friday.