- n excitation that makes your hair stand up or that chills your bones
- In the Year of the Pig is a new kind of chiller movie.
- Last week, on a radio round table sponsored by the University of Chicago, Associate Professor Harrison Brown sprang a chiller to top all chillers.
- They even have a small beverage chiller that can serve cold drinks.
- Julie Gardner in C21Media
Head of BBC Wales Drama and the show's exec producer, Julie Gardner, said: "Stewart Harcourt's adaptation is a visceral, sexy and bold re-telling of Bram Stoker's classic chiller, which will blow the cobwebs off traditional period drama, and we've...
- Caroline Thompson in The Futon Critic
Steve and I are very excited about 'The Hills Are Alive' on Chiller. It's a great opportunity to showcase the kind of independent, no-rules work that, at this point, only the web supports,said Thompson. "We wanted to prove that for very...
- Bruno Sammartino in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Bill Cardille is a guy who, whether it was 'Chiller Theater' or 'Studio Wrestilng,' added so much to it,said Sammartino, a two-time world champion who formed a lasting friendship with Cardille.