childcare : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a service involving care for other people's children
- Kimberly Hubbard, owner of a 24-hour childcare center in Milwaukee.
- The take-home message of the current study, Smith says, is that childcare is multidimensional and that the impact of outside care can be quite significant.
News & Articles
- Two Cents Worth
Hospitots, a childcare provider at Maury Regional Medical Center, recently received accreditation by The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education, according to a press release.
June 14, 2013 - Columbia Daily Herald
- SKC Childcare Center awarded scholarship
PABLO — Salish Kootenai College Childcare Center Director Joelfre Grant has been awarded a scholarship to attend the Tribal Early Childhood Research Center (TRC) Summer Institute at Johns Hopkins University in July. All costs for participation, including travel are covered by the award.
June 13, 2013 - Char-Koosta News
- JPL Insurance Services Prepares Local Childcare Centers for Safety Standard Changes across the Country
As safety standards change across the country for childcare centers, JPL Insurance Services is staying updated. They are providing tips to local centers so accidents, injuries, and other risks can be prevented. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828494.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kevin Rudd in Stock and Land
We have done as much as we physically can to provide additional help to the family budget, recognising that the cost of everything is still going through the roof, the cost of food, cost of petrol, cost of rents, cost of childcare,Mr Rudd...
- Beverley Hughes in Channel 4 News
Minister for children and young people Beverley Hughes added: "We are committed to ensuring that high-quality, flexible and affordable childcare is available to every family, to give children the best start in life and to parents to balance work,...
- Alan Bollard in Bloomberg
It looks likely this will impact the economy by hitting staffing through sickness, childcare and precautionary behavior,Bollard said. "If the incidence is severe, it would delay recovery."