cheep : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the short weak cry of a young bird
- v make high-pitched sounds
- Oscar: "Why you no go in Army? You chicken? Cheep, cheep, cheep.
- Two days later detectives heard strange soundscacklings, scratchings, cries of "Cheep, cheep" from the squad room.
- Each loud "cheep" "squawk" "honk" "quack" Would sound like a golden trumpet on my Ponzi scheming ears, As if to say "Here is yet another wealthy yutz to schtupp.
News & Articles
- Oct 7
Public Notice (Official Publication) PUBLIC NOTICE OF AUCTION Notice of Sale and Disposal of Property Lakeland Cheep Storage will conduct … The post Oct 7 appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
Sept. 20, 2013 - Stillwater Gazette