- n a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- v chew without swallowing
- Scrappy, chaw-jawed Second Baseman Nellie Fox, 31, whose slick fielding (.
- One of the world's brightest diplomatic stars, Turkey's Foreign Minister Numan Rifat Menemencioglu (pronounced approximately many-men'-chaw-glue), went into eclipse last week.
- Jamming a chaw of Beech-Nut tobacco into his cheek, Larry Csonka jumped into a blue Chevrolet pickup truck and, with his older brother Joe at the wheel, bounced down a deeply .
News & Articles
- Tigers toss away Torii Hunter-led comeback, Indians prevail
They stormed back with five runs, the last three coming on Torii Hunter's eighth-inning, three-run homer onto the left-field pavilion that tied the game, 6-6, and nearly caused Indians manager Terry Francona to swallow his jaw chaw.
July 7, 2013 - Detroit News