charmingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- A job-seeking techie on YouTube admits charmingly that he has no experience editing videos--and then packs his with gimmicky cutaways.
- Blurring the line between them would be charmingly quixotic at best and harmful at worst.
- Isabella Rosselini talks to PTI about Green Porno, a series of short films that charmingly portray the sexual habits of oft-ignored animals.
News & Articles
- Good stuff
If Dad's a baseball fan, show him how sweet you think he is with this Batter Up! Baseball Cookies Gift Box from Dancing Deer Baking Co. Each red gift box contains one dozen crisp vanilla cookies, deliciously buttery and charmingly iced by hand. Tuck in a couple of Tigers tickets and really make his day or present them to him on a plate with some cold milk and watch a game. This and other Father ...
June 13, 2013 - Detroit News
- Julie Andrews in San Francisco Chronicle
It felt like a charmingly wicked thing to do,Andrews said.
- Guido Westerwelle in AFP
Whether you wanted to be or not, you are an ambassador for our country who, in one night, charmingly disproved a few old stereotypes,Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle said.
- Bill Watterson in Editor & Publisher
Retired "Calvin and Hobbes" creator Bill Watterson, who rarely makes public statements, said Thompson "has a sharp eye, a fun sense of language, and a charmingly odd take on the world. Best of all, his drawings are wonderful -- something one doesn't...