- n the driver of a chariot
- n a conspicuous constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Great Bear and Orion at edge of Milky Way
- Beck takes it to be a fascist tableaux of youth leading humanity towards a bright future and ends up identifying the charioteer as Mussolini.
- In the final runoff, L'Unit's Valentini minded his charioteer's mannersand came in third.
- Only Channa, the charioteer, accompanied him.
News & Articles
- WIRED Space Photo of the Day: Flaming Star
This spectacular image of the star AE Aurigae and its surrounding nebulosity was taken at the National Science Foundation's 0.9-meter telescope on Kitt Peak with the NOAO Mosaic CCD camera. Located in the constellation of Auriga, the Charioteer, AE Aurigae ...
Oct. 21, 2013 - Wired News
- Glatzer in Southern Voice
I was in my early 20s and still in the closet,says Glatzer. "A friend of my mother's, who was in her 70s, gave me 'The Charioteer' by Mary Renault."