- n a graphic or vivid verbal description
- n the act of describing distinctive characteristics or essential features
- Do you agree with that characterisation, and do you have a different vision for New Zealand's place in the world? I'm not sure I would totally agree with that.
- I'll grant that his humor is good in an occasionally slightly-too-cute sort of way, but tons of book- and comic book authors do better at plotting, characterisation and originality.
News & Articles
- Correlating Particle Sizes to Product Behavior
Particle characterisation, such as particle size, is of immense importance for all solid pharmaceutical products, both in relation to processability and bioavailability. Unfortunately, particle size is not always easily controlled during manufacturing and even slight changes in manufacturing conditions might lead to quite large size changes. Furthermore, a change in API supplier almost certainly ...
July 5, 2013 - PharmaceuticalOnline
- John Bolton in Independent
The US ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, said the resolution, proposed by Qatar and also calling on Israel to withdraw its forces from the area "does not display an even-handed characterisation of the recent events in Gaza, nor does it advance the...
- Barack Obama in AFP
Obama told ABC News he "did not anticipate, and I think that this is a fair characterisation, the convergence of not only the surge but the Sunni awakening in which a whole host of Sunni tribal leaders decided that they had had enough with Al-Qaeda,...
- Steve Ballmer in Mail & Guardian Online
In a statement on Friday, Ballmer described Lucovsky's recollection as a "gross exaggeration. Mark's decision to leave was disappointing and I urged him strongly to change his mind. But his characterisation of that meeting is not accurate."