chaplaincy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the position of chaplain
- To eke out his meager chaplaincy allotment he began to produce smoothly written detective novelsa total of six in ten years.
- Said an enthusiast: "I must write you about your editorial on the chaplaincy.
- The Century also disapproved of the chaplaincy in the armed services.
News & Articles
- Saratoga 150 continues with ‘Bizarre Bazaar’
SARATOGA SPRINGS — The Bizarre Bazaar, a Saratoga 150 event, is a unique sale of previously owned treasures to benefit the Race Track Chaplaincy of New York.
June 13, 2013 - The Saratogian
- Phil Wheatley in BBC News
Prison Service director general Phil Wheatley said: "The chief inspector acknowledges some of the positive strides Belmarsh has taken since the last inspection. Excellent working relationships between the multi-faith chaplaincy team, staff and...
- Harry Quick in The Age
To Peter Rose, our wonderful chaplain ...... a special thanks to your wonderful chaplaincy to us, especially to me in my recent times of darkness and despair,Mr Quick said.
- Todd Pletcher in ESPN
At a function for the Racetrack Chaplaincy, the Derby trainer's dinner, here at the track, a lot of people have said stuff,Pletcher said while watching his Derby runners school in the paddock on Wednesday afternoon. "A lot of it is people...