- r in a wild and confused manner
the drugged man was talking chaotically
- r in a manner suggestive of chaos
the room was chaotically disorganized
- Although jumping from window to window does sometimes happen, the singing doesn't follow the pattern, and a guide quickly explains that men "never walk chaotically from house to .
- As it is, guilt and anger are being splashed about chaotically and inefficiently--and people like Barack Obama, who had nothing at all to do with the creation of this mess, are .
- Lagos is Nigeria's commercial hub, a city that is creating wealth quickly and growing chaotically.
News & Articles
- 'The Pirate Cinema' snoops on torrent downloads in the name of art
What, me worry? (Credit: Nicolas Maigretto) The Pirate Cinema chaotically visualizes the most popular video torrent files found on The Pirate Bay in a mesmerizing and sometimes visually overwhelming way. Created by artist Nicolas Maigretto and programmed by Brendan Howell, the cinematic collage involves a custom-programmed box that intercepts real-time peer-to-peer file sharing among the top 100 ...
June 7, 2013 - CNET
- Pete Domenici in Capitol Hill Blue
My concern is that without a primary coordinator, we face the likely prospect of dozens of well-meaning federal agencies chaotically tripping over each other as the recovery process moves forward,Domenici said.
- Evan Bayh in IowaPolitics.com (press release)
In the last several weeks, thousands of residents in Indiana, like so many across the Midwest, have had their lives chaotically disrupted by storms, tornadoes and floods,Bayh said. "Time is not our ally in getting resources to ravaged...
- James Murdoch in National
It started very chaotically, with these cable-wallas slinging cable, starting about 20 years ago,James Murdoch, the chairman and chief executive of News Corp Europe and Asia, told last month's Abu Dhabi Media Summit. "And now you've got a...