chalkboard : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n sheet of slate; for writing with chalk
- I had medical school professors who would misspell words on the chalkboard.
- But before you sentence me to write "I Love Lucy" 500 times on the chalkboard, let me explain myself.
- Another ringtone, which consists of high-pitched screeching that sounds not unlike fingernails on a chalkboard, is aptly named Angst.
News & Articles
- Kirby: Teacher's lesson is one of love, courage
Connie Canady left us with a final lesson on this day when fellow educators came to celebrate one of their own. There was no chalkboard. Nor a lesson plan.
June 11, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- The Chalkboard
THE CHALKBOARD * The Society of Bluffton Artists announced the winners of the 2013 Naomi McCracken Scholarship Awards. Christina Andrews was the first place winner, Alexandria Craig and Alexandra Ball tied for second place.
June 9, 2013 - Bluffton Today
- Presentation to address Common Core education
Liberty Chalkboard will present a free awareness series, “Assessing the Common Core educational standards: The impending federal control over our local schools” from 7-9 p.m. June 13 in the Hermann Foundation Meeting Room at the Falmouth Public Library, 300 Main St.
June 9, 2013 - The Falmouth Bulletin
- LaDainian Tomlinson in Forbes
It was perfect blocking,Tomlinson said. "The way you draw it up on the chalkboard is the way it went down."
- Brady Quinn in Forbes
That was pretty eye-opening,quarterback Brady Quinn said. "You hear about Hurricane Katrina, but you don't understand what it's truly like until you see it. The walls were caved in. We saw a chalkboard with the date 'August 25, 2005'...
- Tim Lincecum in TSN
I had last game where I was up to like, 94 [miles per hour], maybe even hit 95, and then today, where my fastball got as low as 87,Lincecum said. "So those kinds of things kind of fluster me. But I say I always go back to the chalkboard in...