chalet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Swiss house with a sloping roof and wide eaves or a house built in this style
- In addition to the fulltime chalet dwellers (most of whom maintain at least one other home base, ranging in location and social prestige from the Riviera to Florida), Gstaad .
- Huang would gaze at it for hours, enraptured by the lush English gardens, the idyllic Swiss chalets, the gleaming marble mansions with manicured topiaries.
- There are some 250 chalets dotting the valley in and about the village, and owners are expected to host one big party every ten days or so during High Season (mid-December to .
News & Articles
- More Privacy, Less Light Among Features of New Privacy Mini Blinds from Blinds Chalet
PHOENIX, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blinds Chalet, America's foremost window covering experts, are proud to introduce a new 1-inch privacy aluminum mini blind . Lift cords and routing holes disappear ...
June 26, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Sport Chalet Challenges Divers In 4th Annual Treasure Hunt Dive
LOS ANGELES, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the fourth consecutive year, Sport Chalet , a specialty sporting goods retailer, is inviting certified Scuba divers to participate in its annual Treasure ...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mumbai Extended-Stay Accommodations Appoint New Resident Service Manager
Mitesh Narula Steps Into Role at The Lakeside Chalet, Mumbai - Marriott Executive Apartments
June 24, 2013 - Marketwire
- Ted Stevens in CBS News
We look forward to seeing the house,Stevens wrote back, referring to his wife, Catherine. "I guess we can't call it a chalet anymore."
- Shaun White in WELT ONLINE
Shaun adds, "I'm really excited to have the game out in stores! I also can't wait for people to check out the Target edition with the extra mountain and the Target Chalet. Hopefully players will be stoked."
- Jeff Gordon in Tri-Valley Herald
Shoot, I'll be coming here for a long time. I love this place,Gordon responded. "I look forward to being up in the chalet area and watching the race one day when we're not racing."