chad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- n a lake in north central Africa; fed by the Shari river
- n a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa; was under French control until 1960
- n a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- Jeff Gordon in New York Times
It is a good mix on that side of the ball, with Bill working with some extremely experienced coaches in Dante Scarnecchia and Ivan Fears, who have been here my entire time in New England, and some more recent additions to the staff in Chad O'Shea... Bill Belichick http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHH7WKd4tiLjaNtZEtpU6SvTxWd3w ESPN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story%3Fid%3D4891340&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEOSrGRxhJevb1ype0Iapd9xnZp7Q Feb 5, 2010
16426 22893 chad If we won the race, we'd look like geniuses - Steve would have," Gordon said. "The fact that we lost the race, now Chad looks like a genius. I talked to Steve briefly after the race. He's pretty upset, obviously. I think he just felt like...