chachalaca : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n slender arboreal guan resembling a wild turkey; native to Central America and Mexico; highly regarded as game birds
- The black-bellied whistling duck, the Swainson's warbler, the pileated woodpecker, the Caspian tern, the chachalaca and the dickcissel were all sighted, and all, says Peterson .
- It includes such bait for bird watchers as the caracara (an oddball falcon that eats carrion), the chachalaca (only guan in North America), the roadrunner (a giant, snake .
- On this day, as Lpez speaks, a supporter carries onto the stage a cage holding two large, squawking chachalaca birds.
News & Articles
- To Every Tribe Moves Into Strategic South Texas Property
To Every Tribe, of Los Fresnos, Texas, is moving in at Chachalaca Bend after closing on the second phase of its purchase. Training missionary interns at the new facility begins in about a month. (PRWeb July 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10944621.htm
July 19, 2013 - PRWeb