- Cession of the Saar and other Rhineland industrial areas to France; cession of East Prussia to Poland.
- This meant the cession of the Kars region (with the town of Ardahan) to Russia.
- The Communist-run government of postwar Poland behaved as if the cession of the disputed territory (including coal, iron and grain-rich Silesia) were final then there.
News & Articles
- Women regain lost jobs
The slowly recovering U.S. job market has helped women rebound faster than men They've now regained all of the jobs they lost in the most recent recession. Men are still 2.1 million jobs short.
Sept. 15, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Women outrun men in regaining jobs
Economists have long known that the recession hit men the hardest. "A man-cession," some have called it. Or a "she-covery."
Sept. 13, 2013 - Long Island Business News
- Women outrun men in regaining jobs since recession
The slowly recovering U.S. job market has helped women rebound faster than men: They've now regained all the jobs they lost to the Great Recession. Men are still 2.1 million jobs short. And the gender ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Mitch McConnell in FOXNews
The paragraph establishing the District reads: "The Congress shall have the power ...... to exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding 10 miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the...
- Avi Dichter in Ynetnews
The price for as peace deal with Syria is cession of the Golan Heights, there are no if's and's or but's about it,said Dichter. "Anyone who wants to make peace with Syria is, in essence, also agreeing to Israeli withdrawal from the Golan....
- J Jayalalithaa in Hindu
Ms. Jayalalithaa said the "unilateral and arbitrary cession" of India's sovereign territory, that too without any legal or factual basis, deprived Indian fishermen of their livelihood.