- a involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct
a cerebral approach to the problem
- a of or relating to the cerebrum or brain
- In the infantry there is a joke that a cerebral man is the antonym of an infantryman.
- The incidence of cerebral palsy in premature babies may be reduced by giving mothers magnesium sulfate, a common delivery-room drug, according to a new study.
- Happily, spastic cerebral palsy is also the most treatable form of CP, largely thanks to a procedure known as selective dorsal rhizotomy, in which the nerve roots that are causing .
- Alvin Toffler in FOXNews
He is both cerebral and straight-ahead lowbrow in the same sense, and he's really got a great take on American culture,Toffler said. "For us it's similar to the first year we had Chris Rock and Arsenio Hall. They were kind of about to bust...
- Bobby Beathard in International Herald Tribune
He was very cerebral, didn't make very many mistakes and brought a lot of life to the team,Beathard said.
- Michael Ealy in San Francisco Chronicle
This show makes you think a little deeper about a lot more than just terrorism ...... it's more of a cerebral show. It really promotes a lot of thought,says Ealy, who previously starred in the "Barbershop" movies.