- There he got into cassock and biretta, attended vespers, heard confessions, dined, had a cigaret, went to bed at 10 in a cell-like room on the top floor of the clergy house.
- In front of a cell-like apartment house one Garth Anderson, Negro, 23, sat dull-eyed, knowing not, caring less that Miss Josephine Smith, 20, white, likewise exuded many a salty .
- In rows of flame-lit windows, terrorstricken women shrieked and pounded at wire mesh and steel bars which imprisoned them in cell-like rooms; before the firemen had arrived many .
News & Articles
- Turing's theory of morphogenesis validated 60 years after his death
( University of Pittsburgh ) Sixty years after Turing's death, researchers from the University of Pittsburgh and Brandeis University have provided the first experimental evidence that validates Turing's theory in cell-like structures.
March 12, 2014 - EurekAlert!
- Turing's theory of chemical morphogenesis validated 60 years after his death
Sixty years after Alan Turing's death, researchers have provided the first experimental evidence that validates Turing's theory of chemical morphogenesis in cell-like structures. This research could impact not only the study of biological development, and how similar patterns form in nature, but materials science as well. Turing's model could help grow soft robots with certain patterns and shapes.
March 11, 2014 - Science Daily