- n any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars
- n durable aromatic wood of any of numerous cedar trees; especially wood of the red cedar often used for cedar chests
- n any cedar of the genus Cedrus
- Suddenly the fir, cedar and hemlock trees they knew so well disappeared.
- I'm guessing that at most places the sauna smells sweetly of cedar, eucalyptus and alcohol from the fruity drinks at the bachelorette party the night before.
- Phil Savage in USA Today
We live close to Cedar Point,Browns general manager Phil Savage said, referring to the popular amusement park. "It has been a rollercoaster. We won a game that nobody expected us to win."
- President Bush in CNN
Before there was a Purple Revolution in Iraq or an Orange Revolution in Ukraine or a Cedar Revolution in Lebanon, there was a Rose Revolution in Georgia,Bush said.
- Pierre Gemayel in Canada.com
This battle is to complete (Lebanon's) sovereignty, confirm Cedar Revolution and accomplish the goals of the independence uprising,Gemayel said, in reference to mass street protests that forced Syria to end its 29-year military presence back...