- n a ductile grey metallic element of the lanthanide series; used in lighter flints; the most abundant of the rare-earth group
- r of the period coinciding with the Christian era; preferred by some writers who are not Christians
News & Articles
- Medtronic Announces CE Mark of Its ReDuX(TM) Plier Instrument, an Innovative Device to Perform Osteotomies in Spinal ...
Novel Disruptive Instrument for Controlled and Progressive Restoration of the Sagittal Imbalance in Patient with Spinal Deformity NICE, France - June 13, 2013 - Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) announced today ...
June 13, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- RedVector Introduces SmartSaver Bank of Hours Solution: Buy CE Now, Choose Courses Later
The new course purchase option allows industry professionals to purchase a “bank” of CE hours up front and choose courses at a later date as they need them for training and renewal purposes. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10808456.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Micell Technologies Receives CE Mark Approval for MiStent SES
DURHAM, N.C., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Micell Technologies, Inc. received CE (Conformite Europeenne) Mark approval for its MiStent ® Sirolimus Eluting Absorbable Polymer Coronary Stent System (MiStent ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Gerardo Martino in Business Day
It was a very hard match, but in the end it was the most important thing to qualify,Paraguay coach Gerardo Martino said. "We had many problems in our attack today, to get through their defen ce. But the result is in our favour."
- Joe in Daily Markets
Masimo's founder and chief executive officer, Joe Kiani, said, "We are happy that in addition to the CE Marking we now have FDA clearance for Pronto-7, allowing US clinicians and patients to also benefit from the latest technology for noninvasive...
- Bill Hunter in MarketWatch
We would like to congratulate our partner Cook on completing enrollment in this pioneering clinical program and for completing their CE Mark submission in Europe,said Dr. Bill Hunter, President and CEO of Angiotech. "The completion of this...