- n a semiaquatic reptile of Central and South America that resembles an alligator but has a more heavily armored belly
- The game continues until the male jaguar takes over, feints past the cayman's jaws, gets a death grip and drowns the reptile.
News & Articles
- The Holiday Inn Resort® Brand Debuts in Grand Cayman
InterContinental Hotels Group [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG ], one of the world’s largest hotel companies, today announces the latest addition to the growing global Holiday Inn Resort® brand portfolio with the opening of the Holiday Inn Resort® Grand Cayman hotel.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Cayman Islands bankers defend rules ahead of trade nominee vote
A day before President Obama's pick to be the nation's top trade negotiator faces a Senate committee vote, Cayman Islands officials defended their banking system and the kinds of offshore investments that have gotten the trade nominee into some hot water on the road to confirmation. Michael Froman, now deputy ...
June 11, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow") Shareholder Comments on Grand Cayman Court Order Appointing Provisional ...
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As previously announced, GL Asia Mauritius II Cayman Ltd. ("GLAM II") filed a petition in the Grand High Court of the Cayman Islands ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Robert Morgenthau in Washington Post
We don't want to become a haven for foreign criminals,Morgenthau said. "We're not going to be Grand Cayman on the Hudson."
- McKeeva Bush in BusinessWeek
These immigration changes are important for the survival of the Cayman Islands economy,Bush told a business conference.
- Kurt Tibbetts in Reuters
We have taken note of the Cayman Islands position and believe that the Cayman Islands is cast in the 'lightest shade of gray' among the financial centers with which we have been listed,Kurt Tibbetts, the Cayman Islands' Leader of Government...