- n the sound made by corvine birds
- v utter a cry, characteristic of crows, rooks, or ravens
- In both the North and the South last week, the harsh caw of Jim Crow was raised in triumph in two cases of racial discrimination having to do with public parks.
- Tony Clement in Washington Post
We are expecting General Motors and the CAW to continue their discussions particularly on the issue of legacy costs where it has become apparent there wasn't as much progress as we would have liked to have seen,Clement said.
- Buzz Hargrove in Canada NewsWire (press release)
With this agreement, Magna and the CAW will develop a new way of working together,Hargrove said in signing the agreement. "It will strengthen the CAW's ability to support auto parts workers at an incredibly challenging time, but in a way...