- r as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact
she ventured cautiously downstairs
- r in a conservative manner
- Surprising even herself, Graham stepped into her husbands role at the Post, first cautiously, then with more assurance.
- Soon citizens started to use the wall to "publish" their opinions, however cautiously articulated, in wall posters.
- Affairs of state moved forwardcautiously.
News & Articles
- Arizona farmers cautiously optimistic on Senate bill
Arizona farmers are cautiously optimistic at the Senate's passage this week of a five-year farm bill, even though it cuts $24 billion from current spending levels.
June 12, 2013 - KTAR 92.3 Phoenix
- TVR's New British Owner Says He Has The Magic Formula To Get It Right
We Jalops have been cautiously optimistic about the revival of famed British insanemobile TVR so far. Now, an interview with the company's new owner has given us even more reason to be optimistic. Can he really get it right and bring TVR back from the brink? In an interview with PistonHeads , TVR's new owner Les Edgar elaborates on his gearhead street cred, his plans for the company, and how he ...
June 12, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Feds Say Autonomous Cars Must Be Regulated - But They Have Clue How To Even Approach It
With everyone from Audi to Google to Volvo developing autonomous vehicles, the federal government is cautiously getting behind the wheel to regulate how self-driving cars should be operated and legislated.
June 12, 2013 - Auto Spies
- Ban Ki-moon in 940 News
I'm cautiously optimistic that this could be a turning point for Myanmar to be more flexible, more practical, and face the reality as it is on the ground,Ban told The AP.
- Barack Obama in Reuters
There are still disagreements that have to be ironed out. There is still work to be done in the next few days,Obama said of the effort to win Senate passage of his top domestic priority by the end of the year. "I'm feeling cautiously...
- Robert Gates in Washington Post
I think actually things are slowly, cautiously headed in the right direction,Gates told reporters. "I'm concerned to keep it moving that way."