- n a very large pot that is used for boiling
- The city of Bucharest was hit last week by a population explosion and a heat wave that turned the ordinarily tranquil, temperate Rumanian capital into a cauldron of international .
- Chongqing, as a result, is a swirling cauldron of noise and smoke as buzzing motorbikes and overloaded buses strain to climb its steep hills.
- Yanked from the cauldron of war, Colonel Potter, Sergeant Klinger and Father Mulcahy end up at a veterans' hospital.
News & Articles
- Sochi 2014 Unveils the Celebration Cauldron of the Olympic Torch Relay
The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee unveiled the Celebration Cauldron of the Olympic Torch Relay, the longest Torch Relay in the history of the Olympic Winter Games, which is presented by Coca-Cola, OSAO "Ingosstrakh", and OAO "Russian Railways Company". (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10831579.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Burlington native named Most Inspirational Athlete of Special Olympics Kansas
Brayden Hugunin, 11, will light the cauldron at the 2014 Special Olympics Kansas Summer Games.
June 13, 2013 - The Kansas City Star
- Whoops, Mageia Releases Fixed ISOs
OSTATIC: A strange little bug found its way into the original images that resulted in systems being updated to Cauldron, the developmental branch of Mageia (similar to Rawhide with Fedora).
June 11, 2013 - Linux Today
- Sunil Gulati in USA Today
He said he was looking forward, after being in the cauldron of Real Madrid and other places, to a little bit less pressure, a little bit more privacy,Gulati said. "It didn't quite work out that way, I guess."
- Radovan Karadzic in United Press International
One of the phone taps recorded Karadzic as saying, "They have to know that there are 20,000 armed Serbs around Sarajevo. ...... It will be a black cauldron where 300,000 Muslims will die. They will disappear. That people will disappear from the face...
- Edward Kennedy in FOXNews
The best immediate way to support our troops is by refusing to inject more and more of them into the cauldron of a civil war that can be resolved only by the people and government of Iraq,Kennedy said in prepared remarks he was to deliver at...