- n a positively charged ion
- In ostensible tribute to National Edu cation Week.
- Radio communi cation with the ground was fragmentary.
- Orphan's Court (Baltimore) records disclosed that $1,701,940 of a $7,000,000 guardian fund has been spent in three years for the "support, maintenance, edu cation and recreation .
News & Articles
- chief announces personnel moves
Three Hawaii Police Department officers, each with more than two decades of service under their belts, have been promoted to the rank of captain. Randal Ishii, who has been the lieutenant in charge of the Records and Identifi-cation Section since September 2006, will be captain of Kona Patrol, according to the Hawaii Police Department.
June 16, 2013 - West Hawaii Today
- Purification Of Recombinant Proteins On Nuvia™ cPrime™ Hydrophobic Cation Exchange Media: A Simple Approach To Method ...
Mixed-mode chromatography has become an important purification tool for downstream process developers, who are always seeking highly selective yet robust methods for the purification of recombinant proteins. Mixed-mode chromatography matrices are designed to present multiple interaction modes to resolve target proteins and impurities, entities that are themselves complex multimodal molecules ...
June 14, 2013 - BioresearchOnline
- Target of racist remark graciously accepts apology
Remarks made recently by Manchester Board of Edu-cation member Michael Crockett about fellow board member Ron Atwater were racist and disgraceful. The board properly called a hearing on Crockett’s conduct and thereby prompted him to apologize to Atwater in person and to the board and the town at a board meeting.
June 14, 2013 - Journal Inquirer
- David Cameron in Lancashire Evening Post
Mr Cameron said: "We must keep the needs test for supermarkets so that local councils are able at least to apply a needs test. The Government wants to get rid of it and I think more out-of-town shopping will just lead to further identikit-cation of...