cathode : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons entering an electrical device
- n the positively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- The company decided to build the Lagonda with a brace of cutting-edge, computer-driven electronics and cathode-ray displays, which would have been very impressive if any of them .
- Jepsen is a veteran of the MIT Media Lab, where she co-created the world's first holographic video system in 1989back when computer imaging meant straight lines on a cathode .
- Meanwhile, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) oversees the export of only one type of e-waste--cathode-ray tubes in old TVs and monitors--and a report last August by the .
News & Articles
- Battery Materials Market Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 13.0% By 2018 in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
RnRMarketResearch.com adds Latest Reports on “Battery Materials Market – By Types (Cathode, Anode, Electrolyte, Separator, Binders, Packaging Material), Applications & Geography – Trends & Forecasts To 2018” to its store. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/battery-materials-market/analysis-and-forecasts/prweb10830079.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Battery Materials Market worth $11.3 Billion By 2018
DALLAS, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The " Battery Materials Market - By Types (Cathode, Anode, Electrolyte, Separator, Binders, Packaging Material), Applications and Geography - Trends and Forecasts ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- 'Community's' Dan Harmon, 'Enlisted,' And More From Season Two Of The ATX TV Festival
Clicking back and forth between panels, reunions, and pilot sneak peeks, attendees got a rare look into the cathode ray guts of America's favorite past time. And I mean it's real favorite past time—because let's be real, if you chose baseball over Breaking Bad , you're just not getting it. [ more › ]
June 11, 2013 - Austinist
- Kalombo Mwansa in Reuters
KCM and Mopani have both increased their smelting capacity and we expect that capacity will reach 900,000 tonnes of copper in three to four years' time when we anticipate our output to be more than 1.0 million tonnes of copper (cathode),...
- Richard Davies in ic Wales
Mr Davies said, "We recycle or refurbish for resale. On the recycling side we are the largest true recycler of cathode ray tubes in the UK - we dismantle, we don't crush and dump and only 5% at most goes to landfill. At this stage, television...