- n a phrase that has become a catchword
- The syndrome has even acquired a catchphrase: "learning while black.
- AGE: 45 OCCUPATION: Editor-in-chief of Wired magazine, author of The Long Tail NUMBER OF PTI COVERS: 0 PREVIOUS APPEARANCES ON THE PTI 100: 0 PRO: His catchphrase theory .
- In his press conference following the second day of the G-20 summit today, Obama told a Chinese journalist he wasn't very good at coming up with catchphrases to describe his .
- Harry Enfield in RedOrbit
We didn't really want to go down that catchphrase road for this series, though,Harry says, getting more serious for a moment. "We started doing this show just after Little Britain got really big, and they are huge on catchphrases. They owe...
- Trevor Bannister in BBC News
Another co-star, Trevor Bannister, who played Mr Lucas in the series, told BBC News 24: "The 'I'm free!' was something put in because that is what people in those stores really said. We didn't realise it would become a running catchphrase."
- Torie Clarke in Monessen Valley Independent
It's a way to break through a very cluttered information barrier with a catchphrase that people will associate with something very important,said Victoria "Torie" Clarke, a former Pentagon spokeswoman from Sewickley.