castro : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Cuban socialist leader who overthrew a dictator in 1959 and established a Marxist socialist state in Cuba (born in 1927)
News & Articles
- Castro, Carter homer, Astros top White Sox 4-3
Jason Castro and Chris Carter homered in the fourth inning to give Houston the lead and the Astros held on for a 4-3 win over the Chicago White Sox on Saturday night.
June 16, 2013 - KFDA-TV Amarillo
- Castro sparks Cubs rally in 5-2 win
Scott Feldman allowed two hits in seven innings and Starlin Castro hit a two-run double to left in the Cubs' three-run eighth inning and Chicago beat the New York Mets 5-2 on Saturday. Feldman (6-5) struck out six and had an RBI single in the fourth
June 16, 2013 - Kokomo Tribune
- Castro Valley: Three people shot in Boulevard Burger robbery
CASTRO VALLEY -- Authorities had few details following a robbery at a hamburger stand late Friday that left as many as three people shot, possibly including the suspect, an Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman said.
June 15, 2013 - Oakley News
- President Bush in Javno.hr
I believe that the change from Fidel Castro ought to begin a period of democratic transition,said Bush. "Eventually this transition ought to lead to free and fair elections. And I mean free, and I mean fair -- not these kinds of staged...