cask : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quantity a cask will hold
- n a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- Head two blocks west instead to the Spotted Pig, a bustling gastropub where you can recharge your batteries with a cask-conditioned ale.
- In the unassuming village of Sipson, England, all roads lead to the King William IV pub a late 15th century tavern known for its cask ale and the ceaseless chatter of good .
- Some of the brandy was drawn off from the cask's lower bunghole and it was refilled from the top.
News & Articles
- Pilgrim dry cask storage appeal hearing continued to July 10
In 1967, when the town approved a special permit that allowed the construction of the Pilgrim nuclear power plant, did it also, in effect, give permission to the plant's owners to build an Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installation (dry cask storage) 46 years later? Or do the towns' zoning regulations require that Pilgrim-owner Entergy submit to the special permit process – which includes a ...
June 14, 2013 - The Brockton Enterprise
- Bob Seger in Los Angeles Times
I am starting to make ice cubes with Fiji Water for my Cocktail Reservado list,says Adam Seger, owner of Nacional 27, a Latin restaurant in Chicago. "For my Richy Roy, I stir 28-year-old unfiltered, cask-proof Glenlivet with sweet vermouth...
- Christian Fittipaldi in Motorsport.com
Fittipaldi said about his return: "I am happy to be back with Cheever Racing and the Crown Royal Cask No. 16 Race Team, and especially look forward to driving again with Antonio (Garcia). We get along very well and I admire his skill as a driver....
- Lawrence Dallaglio in Morning Advertiser
As a keen cask ale drinker and member of the licensed trade I know that Greene King IPA is the genuine article,said Dallaglio. "Now I've hung up my boots, I am going to be working hard to help the brand to develop a deeper involvement in...