- n Venezuelan master terrorist raised by a Marxist-Leninist father; trained and worked with many terrorist groups (born in 1949)
News & Articles
- Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann: Head-to-Toe Breakdown
Carlos Condit and Martin Kampmann will once again square off—in a rematch of their exceptional 2009 bout—when they clash in Indianapolis for the second UFC on Fox Sports 1 event. For those who witnessed their action-packed first scrap, this is cause for celebration. Rarely is either man involved in a dull fight—if you cite Condit vs. Diaz , I will seriously hurt you. This bout is intriguing for ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Carlos Slim: New Telecom Regulations? No Problem
Multi-billionaire Carlos Slim told CNBC he does not think new Mexican telecom legislation will hurt the profitability of America Movil-the company he founded and which is the dominant wireless provider ...
June 11, 2013 - CNBC via Yahoo! Finance
- Carlos Slim: Not Worried About New Rules
If Carlos Slim frets about new telecom legislation in Mexico, he isn't showing it.
June 11, 2013 - CNBC
- Mark Hughes in guardian.co.uk
It is terrific news,City manager Mark Hughes told the official club website. "Carlos is an international player of the highest class who possesses all the attributes that will help drive this club forward. He is not only outstanding...