carjack : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v take someone's car from him by force, usually with the intention of stealing it
My car was carjacked last night!
- She feels physically more secure too: "When I drive the Mercedes, I just feel--black Mercedes, blond hair--it's like, 'Hi, here I am, carjack me!'.
- Philadelphia could have been their moment, and the recent videotaped beating of a carjack suspect by city police and the shooting of an unarmed homeless man by Amtrak cops at the .
News & Articles
- Carjack gunman pleads
A Berwick man who carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint during a police traffic stop in July 2011 is headed to state prison.
June 22, 2013 - The Daily Item
- Two men allegedly carjack and assault Stoughton pizza delivery man
A pair of Boston men were arrested for a carjacking in Stoughton on Thursday.
June 21, 2013 - Stoughton Journal
- Car Thief Antoren Bell Arrested After Plan Was Foiled By Stick Shift Car
A would-be car thief was foiled in his attempts to carjack a Florida woman because he did not know how to drive a stick shift. Escambia County Sheriff’s Office in Escambia County, Fla., posted to Facebook on Wednesday that they arrested 19-year-old Antoren “Chief Keef” Bell for attempting to carjack an unsuspecting woman on May 18. According to the victim, she was driving around when she saw ...
June 20, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Sheriff John Rutherford in Florida Times-Union
If the officers felt that they had a opportunity to end it without endangering the carjack victims, then I think it was wise that they would try to do that, if they could do that safely,Rutherford said Saturday. "And I don't know the...
- Wyclef Jean in New York Post
Somebody wanted to carjack him,Jean told London's Telegraph.