carious : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of teeth) affected with cavities or decay
- His findings: "Not one single carious tooth or filling was found.
- Atop Montmartre there flourish not only tourists in search of vi- carious pleasure, but also some few who indulge themselves.
- Among diseases reported cured by faith: cancer, infantile paralysis, gallstones, asthma, arthritis, nephritis, carious bones, a deformed nose.
News & Articles
- The Rules For Moving Out Your Charitable Goods
If you're cleaning out your closet and looking to make donations to carious charitable organizations, it seems each organization has its own rules as to what they'll accept.
June 17, 2013 - CBS Philadelphia