- n a loving feeling
- v feel concern or interest
- v provide care for
The nurse was caring for the wounded
- v prefer or wish to do something
- v be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- v be concerned with
- s feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others
- From the loving strength of Dumbo's mom to the caring overkill of The Joy Luck Club mothers, here's time.
- Caring for Julia at home would have been about $50,000 a year, but while the Federal Government would reimburse hospital care, it wouldn't cover the cost of caring for a child at .
- Crumpler was born in 1831 and raised by an aunt who spent much of her time caring for infirm neighbors.
- Tom Izzo in Detroit Free Press
Throughout the entire process, Dan Gilbert and the entire Cleveland organization has been nothing but class,Izzo said in a statement. "His professionalism and caring nature for me, my family and Michigan State have been impressive. I wish...
- Paul Byrd in Forbes
I do not want the fans of Cleveland or honest, caring people to think that I cheated,Byrd told a throng of reporters before the game. "Because I didn't."
- Eurico Miranda in Guardian Unlimited
I know the political season is upon us in Washington. But gridlock as a political strategy is destructive to the country. Whether we are Democrats or Republicans, we have got an obligation that goes beyond caring about the next election. So I hope... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Voice of America http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/american-life/Obama-Criticizes-Republicans-in-Congress-96715949.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNERWhGMERkAzqPmLZWiYvBzl_U_kA Jun 19, 2010
15244 21104 carioca Romario will be player and coach until the end of the Guanabara Cup (the first half of the Carioca tournament)," said Miranda. "That is definite. Maybe he will continue a while longer." "If the tribunal maintains the suspension, he...