- n a member of an American Indian peoples of northeastern South America and the Lesser Antilles
- n the family of languages spoken by the Carib
News & Articles
- NY1 Online: Caribbean Journalists Voice Importance Of West Indian Vote
The Road to City Hall's Errol Louis spoke with Felicia Persaud, the founder of News Americas Now; Garry Pierre-Pierre, the editor and Publisher of the Haitian Times; Rennie Bishop, the host of WWRL's All Things New York; and Tony Best, senior editor at New York Carib News, about the upcoming West Indian Day Parade and the importance of the Caribbean vote.
Aug. 29, 2013 - NY1 News
- Gordon Greenidge in The Australian
We've had a good look at Kieron Pollard over the last few matches in the Carib Series and the KFC Cup,Gordon Greenidge, convener of West Indies selectors, said. "He impressed us all. Throughout the Caribbean, a lot of praise has been...
- Chris Gayle in Cricket365 News
This is a big series and a big opportunity for players to stamp their authority,Gayle said. "The players have been doing well in the Carib Beer Series and this is a chance to transfer that form into the Test match arena. We support them...
- Daren Ganga in Trinidad & Tobago Express
We won the KFC Cup, the Carib Beer Series and the Carib Challenge trophy, but there was one tournament that we really could not conquer, one prize that we could not get our hands on, the Stanford 20/20 title,stated Ganga yesterday after the...