cardigan : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n knitted jacket that is fastened up the front with buttons or a zipper
- n slightly bowlegged variety of corgi having rounded ears and a long tail
- And then, straight from Jimmy Carter's famous conservation speech wardrobe, out came the cardigan.
- Tom Arnold, the chief environmental officer of Terrapass, recalls Jimmy Carter in a cardigan urging the nation to be more energy efficient during the OPEC crisis in the 1970s.
- For Michelle, the big question is who made her darling cardigan with the sequins and the argyle print.
News & Articles
- Privacy at the heart of NSA revelations
The cat's out of the bag. The genie's out of the bottle. The sweater I can't afford is at Nordstrom . It's a Kate Spade cardigan . I mention this not because it matters, but because I might as well.
June 12, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Summer Stylings
Main Street is a bustling place at lunchtime. A bright burst of yellow caught our eye as we headed past Worcester Common when Kristine Boabida of Rhode Island walked by carrying a mustard purse. Mustard can be a tricky color to pull off, but she complemented it with a bold striped dress from Ann Taylor Loft and a navy blue cardigan. She added a bit of summer sparkle with metallic sandals ...
June 9, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- LATEST NEWS
Mallory Mason, of Greenwich, was taking a walk on Greenwich Avenue on Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Mason was wearing striped black and white shirt with fish tail cut (Target) and a black light cotton cardigan (thrift store), bright green skinny pants (H&M) Pink leopard print flip flops (Steve Madden.)
June 6, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Meryl Streep in Sydney Morning Herald
I made seven movies in the last two and half years,Streep says, feigning exhaustion. "I haven't done that ever in my whole life." "I've had it for years. I've had this cardigan since my son was born."
- John Krasinski in Socialite Life (blog)
It's not about celebrity or not,Krasinski told the mag. "It's all about, do you have that 'girl in a cardigan' in you. You gotta have that."
- Elin Jones in Tivyside Advertiser
Following the Health Minister's announcement at the Senedd, Ceredigion's Elin Jones AM said: "I welcome the confirmation in Dr Axford's report that Ceredigion's community hospitals and healthcare facilities at Cardigan, Tregaron and Aberaeron...