carbine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- They spotted what appeared to be two men, one carrying a duffle bag, the other a suitcase and a carbine.
- Carbine Williams (MGM) fictionalizes the real-life story of David Marshall Williams (James Stewart), who perfected a revolutionary carbine while serving a 30-year sentence for .
- When the last carbine bullet splattered to a stop and the final Hotchkiss shell exploded, more than half the 350 Indian men, women and children were dead.
- Robert Garriott in VNUNet.com
The gaming community should be excited to see what great things come out of Carbine Studios in the coming years,said Garriott.
- Antonio Taguba in uruknet.info
Jordan denied everything, and yet he had the authority to enter the prison's 'hard site' -where the most important detainees were held-carrying a carbine and an M9 pistol, which is against regulations,Taguba said.
- John Bishop in Sydney Morning Herald
Managing Director Dr John Bishop commented that "The acquisition of the Mt Carbine Tungsten mine is an exciting move which will raise the company up to the next level. The results from the Crow King surveys look particularly promising and our...