carafe : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a bottle with a stopper; for serving wine or water
- The new Eva Solo drink carafe, $80, zips up in neoprene so beverages stay cool longer evasolo.
- You put freshly ground coffee in the large funnel on top, insert the funnel's rubber gasket tightly into the water-filled carafe below, push ON and stand back.
- A woman fills a carafe with water.
News & Articles
- Wine-gadget pick: Savino wine carafe
The glass carafe features a floating rubber-and-plastic internal layer that creates an airtight seal by bobbing on the surface of the wine. That makes it perfect for wine fans who only drink one glass a night.
July 8, 2013 - The Oregonian