- n water buffalo of the Philippines
- Ifugao shamans playing Montagnards hack a real carabao to death in the Vietnam War film's gruesome climax.
- I covered the operation from a carabao cart, crouching low behind the swaying black rump of a carabao named Plaridel as we drove north from Manila.
- I had to ride in a carabao ((water buffalo)) cart so that people could say, "Look, Ninoy's wife may have studied in New York and she may come from a wealthy family, but she can .
- Juan Ponce Enrile in Inquirer.net
Even if it was offered to the secretary of health, then the same thing. It's still the same carabao, a bribe,Enrile said.
- Joseph Estrada in Inquirer.net
With an expanded carabao program, we can cut by 50 percent our $500-million importation of milk and milk products every year,Estrada said.
- Jejomar Binay in Inquirer.net
Baka mapuno na ang kalabaw. Alam mo naman ang kalabaw pasensiyoso, pero baka magalit na [The carabao might get fed up. The carabao is patient but it can also get angry],Binay told a press conference, comparing the people to the national beast...