- n an instrumental composition that doesn't adhere to rules for any specific musical form and is played with improvisation
- Canaletto (1697-1768) developed the vedute, or picture-postcard views, and the capriccio, or fantasy.
- He not only included every kind of dance movement previously used (saraband, gigue, minuet) but also introduced some that had not been: capriccio, rondeau and scherzo.
- There are traces of Elie Nadelman, Odilon Redon, Watteau, Hieronymus Bosch and an over-the-top capriccio of swimmers in some celestial spa titled Natatorium Undine, 1927.
News & Articles
- Capriccio Latino’s Grand Opening Events Were Successful
New Rochelle Italian & Latin Restaurant held two grand opening events during August, a Neighborhood Appreciation Day and a Media Day. Both events allowed guests to get a taste of Capriccio Latino’s menu. (PRWeb September 30, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/italian-restaurant/party-venue/prweb11178945.htm
Sept. 30, 2013 - PRWeb