capri : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an island (part of Campania) in the Bay of Naples in southern Italy; a tourist attraction noted for beautiful scenery
- She was wearing a white short-sleeved top that tied in the back, black capri pants and flats.
News & Articles
- Local Briefs
Gamecock Club Banquet The Cherokee County Gamecock Club’s 2013 Fall Kickoff Banquet will be on Thursday, August 22 at the Capri on Main. Dinner will be at 6 p.m. and will be catered by Daddy Joe’s. The menu is grilled chicken, sides, salad, dessert and tea. read more
June 19, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger
- Local mother finds mold inside child's juice pouch
A local mother discovers a disturbing surprise when she gave her child a Capri Sun juice pouch this weekend.
June 18, 2013 - KXXV Waco
- Costly malicious pranks disturb neighbors on quiet street in Capri
String of events occurred in one block of Dolphin Circle on the Isles of Capri over the past several weeks.
June 17, 2013 - The News-Press
- Mario Lemieux in Brooks Bulletin
What is clear is the best way to assure that the team remains viable and in Pittsburgh is to award the gaming licence to the Isle of Capri,Lemieux said, adding the news creates "significant uncertainty," for the team.
- Gary Bettman in News4Jax.com
Today's development was unfortunate,NHL commissioner Gary Bettman said. "If the Isle of Capri is not granted the license on Wednesday, then an already difficult and volatile situation will be aggravated. It is imperative that the Penguins...
- Mariah Carey in Metro
Mariah said: "I'm really flattered to have been asked to be the new face of Pinko. I first discovered this spectacular fashion house while working in Italy, in my favourite place in the world, the Isle of Capri, while recording my latest CD The...