- n a variety of muskmelon vine having fruit with a tan rind and orange flesh
- n the fruit of a cantaloup vine; small to medium-sized melon with yellowish flesh
- Diedrich's farm is located on the west side of the San Joaquin Valley, traditionally a cornucopia of tomatoes, almonds, cantaloupe, pistachios and lettuces.
- Of course, that price includes ground beef and stew meat as well as tenderloin and filet mignon, not to mention beef tongue and a cantaloupe-size heart.
- A newsman was deafened, temporarily at least, when struck on the ear by a cantaloupe.