- r in a canonical manner
the deacon was canonically inducted
- It remains canonically unrecognized, but surveys show it has a comparable number of followers to the Russian branch of the Church.
- But, canonically speaking, a nun and a sister are not the same thing.
- Ailing and embittered, Father Feeney has broken off contact with nearly all of his old clerical friends, has yet to induce one canonically ordained priest to join the Slaves, who .
News & Articles
- Episcopal Church in South Carolina clarifies standing of local clergy
[The Episcopal Church in South Carolina] A list of clergy in good standing is now available on the diocesan website of The Episcopal Church in South Carolina, providing information to the public about which priests and deacons are currently authorized to function as ordained ministers of The Episcopal Church in this region of South Carolina. The list includes those who are canonically resident ...
July 10, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Katharine Jefferts Schori in Living Church Foundation
In the past, when consents to episcopal elections have been so closely contested, the diocese has been diligent in seeking to have canonically adequate ballots submitted, asking standing committees to resubmit their ballots when necessary,...