- n a solid projectile that in former times was fired from a cannon
- No living photographer of landscape seems able to match the amplitude of Adams' work those vast and feathered skies, those muscular loops of river, those cannonball moons .
- His gestures were incisive, particularly in the extreme loud and soft passages; obviously he had learned his scores by heartno timpanist could miss his cannonball cues.
- Without communications, the satellite becomes a falling cannonball colliding with the atmosphere at 17,500 mph.
News & Articles
- Cannonball Arson
Mark Charter | 6/10/2013 A Cannonball man has pleaded guilty to arson. Phoenix Martinez set fire to the St. James Episcopal Church in Cannonball last July. The building was a total loss. The arson carries a maximum penalty of 25 years in prison. Sentencing has been set for September 30.
June 11, 2013 - KQCD-TV Dickinson
- Man pleads guilty to torching reservation church
A Cannonball man has pleaded guilty to burning down a church on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation.
June 11, 2013 - KOTA Rapid City
- Cannonball Man Pleads Guilty to Arson
Krista Harju | 6/10/2013 A Cannonball man has plead guilty to an arson charge. Phoenix Martinez, 19, set fire to the St. James Episcopal Church in Cannonball on July 25, 2012. The church building was a total loss.
June 10, 2013 - KFYR-TV Bismarck
- John Kerry in Boston Globe
We want to announce today that we have a new campaign manager: Jack Edwards is taking over everything. He does a wild cannonball,Kerry said.
- Andy Landers in CSTV.com
It has been absolutely unbelievable,Landers said. "I feel like I have a cannonball-sized hole in my gut. A couple of months ago, when we had all the players weÂ¹ve lost with the rest of our players, I thought we might be as good as weÂ¹ve...
- Mario Andretti in Canada NewsWire (press release)
The spirit of the Cannonball 8000 sums up so many of life's pleasures,said Andretti. "Enjoying good company and great locations, with the added adrenalin that comes from spirited driving. I have an appreciation for all of these things done...