candelabrum : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n branched candlestick; ornamental; has several lights
- But of all his exhibited pieces, the one that attracted most attention was the gaunt candelabrum he had taken with him out of Germany.
- The silken singsong voice, the candelabrum, the welded dimples and fluty presence, the references to his sainted mother Frances, all made him a conversation piece, a figure of fun .
- Courteously, bowing slightly, Alfried Krupp received a workers' delegate who stiffly presented him with a large steel candelabrum made in the Krupp factories.
News & Articles
- Grand Hanukkah celebration, menorah lighting set for Dec. 1
The community is invited to attend the third annual Grand Hanukkah Celebration and Menorah Lighting from 4-6 p.m. Dec. 1 at Central Park in Market Street. The 9-foot Menorah (traditional candelabrum)
Nov. 20, 2013 - Greater Houston Weekly