- n a native or inhabitant of Canada
- n a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- a of or relating to Canada or its people
- David Johnston in eTaiwan News
As the representative of the Queen of Canada, who is our country's head of state, I pledge to be a stalwart defender of our Canadian heritage, of Canadian institutions, and of the Canadian people,said Johnston, days after he briefly met Queen...
- Shannon Szabados in BBC Sport
I looked up in the stands and saw a sign that said, 'Proud to be Canadian,' and that's what I am today,said Szabados. "My team-mates were unbelievable today. We played a great game, and this is an incredible moment."
- John McCain in ABC News
And even now, for all the successes of NAFTA, we have to defend it without equivocation in political debate, because it is critical to the future of so many Canadian and American workers and businesses,McCain said in his speech, referring to...